10:30 PM

Backdated Happenings and Recent Ones too

I am trying to put Arif to sleep but this time it takes longer than usual. It is past 10p.m and Arif is still awake. I came home later than expected all because of a stupid car that broke down at the traffic light next to my office. Now i have so little time to spend with my precious ones.




Wondering how can i be typing this blog when i said i was trying to put Arif to sleep? He's a bit calmer tonight so i put him down in his cot and wind up his cot mobile, a gift from moksu a.k.a Atu (by Aydin). I am hoping that he will fall asleep by himself but i guess i am just pushing my luck. i have managed to upload some nice pitures to share. Let's see if i manage to post a few before Arif starts to crank up. There are collections of pictures old and new. When i say old it is not older than a couple of months though :)


Above is a picture of my dream choc moist cake. I have been dreaming to bake the most delicious choc moist cake ever. I was very happy with the taste but not the physical appearance :p Give me some time and i will improve on my topping skills.




Above are some pictures taken @Saloma Restaurant for Johnson's Baby Pesanan Kasih Ibu photoshoot. Aydin had too much of energy so they distracted him by asking him to hold the board. He did a good job on that one ;)


Above is the hamper we got from Johnson & Johnson Bedtime campaign. I think we are good for atleast a year of supplies :)

Above : The Mischievious Boy, Aydin's attempt to take a picture but shooting from the wrong end and took his own face picture instead. One-two one-two (Aydin way of saying let's take a picture).


So, mummy had to help out and take a picture of one of his favorite toy, The Mater from Cars.



Above is a picture taken during Erina's birthday "party". This would be her last birthday before she becomes a MUM. Check out the green bear jelly cake i bought from qjelly.com. Don't ask me why green bear because that was the only readily available jelly cake when i visited the shop in Puchong at the very last minute. Here are more pictures taken that evening:



Today 05/05/2008 Happy Mother's Day from Aydin, Arif and Ayah

I had a surprise delivery at the office after lunch today. I received a bouquet of Ferrero Rochers and the card says: Dear Mummy, Happy Mother's Day and we love you very much. Lots of love Aydin, Arif and Ayah. I was so touched. The last time hubby sent me a bouquet was on our 1st Wedding Anniversary and now to receive it from the 3 men in my life makes it more special. This is one Mother's Day that will be embedded or "stored" in my "memory card" forever. Hahaha... typical IT person.

0 comments: