4:48 PM

Hari Murah Rezeki

Today is such a blessful day or should i say a "murah rezeki" day. Some colleagues and i had lunch cum birthday celebration @Tony Roma's, Pavillion. We were celebrating four July Birthday Babies: Maizie, Intan, Helmi & Baity. Today is Baity's birthday. I had my salad kononnya trying to eat healthily. Well, i was trying... Anyway, the portion was enough for two and most of us had difficulty trying to finish our food. I had a bit from everyone's plate and for the first time ever, i did not refill my refillable ice lemon tea. I could not even drink up the whole glass! I blame it on my healthy breakie of Pecan and Oats cereal plus a bar of Roasted Almond granola. I think these food had expanded and fill up 3/4 of my stomach capacity hence i did not have enough space to store my salad and any other food from other people's dishes :)) We even had brownies and ice-cream for dessert! Later we found out that the lunch was courtesy of Aniza and Helmi... Yippee!! Kalau tahu tadi order Steak hahaha :)) Thank you Helmi and Aniza. Happy Birthday Intan, Maizie, Helmi and Baity!

I was practically waddling my way back to the car macam orang pregnant. Oh! I forgot to mention that i got a nice walnut butter cupcake from Sageetha as well earlier in the morning. It was yummilicious! Then the salad and later 2 pieces of J.Co donuts courtesy of the July Birthday babies. I didn't know J.Co now has new flavors i.e: Garlic n Cheese and Pizza? Memang macam ular sawa kekenyangan! My head is spinning and my back is aching. I need a good massage session pulak ;) I hope the aerobic class later after work would help to shed out the calories i have gained and help with my lethargy-ness.

OK, i will make sure there will be no dinner for tonight. No more food until tomorrow morning atleast. Oh no! Today's Tuesday, i hope hubby does not decide to go to Pasar Malam and buy dinner.

On top of all the food i got today, a friend just dropped by and gave me a key chain survinier(sp?) he got from Siem Rep, Cambodia. How thoughtful...

Alamak! I forgot that i need to send out an email before i leave for the day. Shite! Sorry to end today's entry abruptly (not that i am in the state to write more anyways!).

0 comments: