1:41 PM

End of Life and a Fresh Beginning

Weeeeee.... i will be leaving on a jet plane tomorrow for a shopping spree with Ellisa. We will shop til we drop for 3 days 2 nights in Jakarta. i am so looking forward to this trip but i really do not know how Arif will handle my absence (or is it the other way round). I hope to bring back alot of goodies for Mum's and Such and for my lil family.

Aydin is at home as i am typing this entry (at work mind me *wink*). He's having fever and hub told me that his temperature reached 39 degree celcius earlier this morning. I am quite worried though but i heard his appetite is ok so hopefully he will no be dehydrated. It has been a while since he last had high fever and Aydin is Aydin. He is one active and mischievious boy so the thought of him lying down and sleeping is very worrying. I hope he will get well soon before mummy leaves on a jet plane.

Swine flu is the "in" thing now. I am just afraid that it will prevent us from going to Hong Kong end of this month for our Family vacation to the Disneyland. They have reported 1 case but i am sure it is under controlled. We had a few SARS cases here in Malaysia once upon a time but the pandemic was contained within that area. I am praying so hard that i get to bring the kids to meet Mickey and Minnie mouse, yeay! We'll be staying 2 nights in Disneyland hotel... double yeay! Does this sound like the mum will have more fun than the kids? LoL you betcha (Mickey Mouse style).

aaa... i have misled the topic to an irrelevant topic BEFORE i actually begin hu hu hu. Yes, another reason why i have not been active blogging here and Mum's & Such and also seldom on Facebook is because... MY PERSONAL LAPTOP is reaching its end of life. I am lucky i have backed up 80% of the pictures but i still have the 20% on my hard disk. I am not sure if the datas could be saved but i pray hard that my IT guy can helped me and do miracle!

This is also another reason why i bought a new gadget Nokia 5800 kui kui kui. I had some extra cash and it has been a while since i last change my mobile phone. This is so not me because i never keep a mobile phone more than a year but then again i have changed (i think so). I have kept my current job more than 2 years and i hope to keep my Mazda 3 more than 2 years too. Wow, i didn't know my "attention" span is no more than 2 years LoL This is a touch screen phone we are talking about. The "in" thing for now and everyone's hype on iPhone. After getting my 5800 then i realize why everyone thinks iPhone is so cool. It is more on the application like you can do almost everything but with Nokia, it is a bit limited. However, Nokia beats iPhone on certain functions i.e: video conference feature, camera, price. In other words i have to be content on what i have now because i couldn't afford to spend RM3k for a gadget, well not now. I have 1001 things to do on my list and to buy ;)

So there goes my stories before i leave for Jakarta tomorrow. tee-ta!

0 comments: