4:44 PM

Need more than 24 hours in a day

Finally i am able to log in. Life has been pretty hectic lately, adjusting with two kids at home and trying to get some sleep AND surprisingly i have been thinking about some office work lately (DANG!). I blame my supervisor for the thought of office work during my confinement. She gave me some "things to do and think about" before i left for maternity leave not knowing that i would go into labor 2 days later.

Anyway, just noticed that i had some typos and grammar mistakes in my previous blog. Any idea how i can go and correct it? I do not know how i could improve my writing by blogging but atleast i try kan?

Alot has happened since my last blog entry. I was busy trying to keep up with my confinement schedule i.e: bertungku 2x/day, berurut daily, mandi rempah besides breastfeeding the little one almost 24 hours a day! Arif feeds like a piranha and it is very taxing especially at night. I have lost 10kg but i am also eating like a monster! I eat constantly and almost everything so there goes my pantang :)

My confinement lady had to leave early because her son was involved in a serious accident so that leaves me and arif alone. Having a maid is not helping because Aydin is a handful. Aydin has attempted a series of tricks on his lil bro i.e: a (strong) pat on Arif's tummy and head but i am sure he did not mean it. It must be his way of showing his love for his lil bro.

Oh no! the lil bub is awake. Back to "Supermum"!!

0 comments: