10:42 PM

Arif is 1 month old!

Happy 1-month old Arif!! (singing it like the typical bbirthday song)

Arif is 1 month old today and he has definitely gained weight.. he has actually gained his supposedly 1-month old weight when he was only 3 weeks old (oops!). Well, i like chubby cheek babies. Blame the mummy or blame the mcboobies (as my dear friend rena calls it). Arif is exclusively feeding from my dear boobies and i am very proud of it. It is definitely not an easy task i must say and i have been guilty for expressing my frustration this evening when Arif refused to take his nap when mummy needed one herself... desperately.

I think Arif is looking more and more like Aydin now. I confused myself sometimes when i saw Arif's picture and thought it was Aydin... I wonder how it is going to be if i get twins. I can't even tell my sons apart even when they are not twins! LoL

Oh no! There goes Arif again.. time for his next feed. Later!

0 comments: