8:25 PM

Out and About



I have been contemplating to blog for the past few days but my new (actually old) hobby is so strong that i do not have the time to even complete my Twist games on Facebook. Sorry Twist buddies, i know i have not completed alot of my games for a while. Hang in there ;) I have been doing a lot of novel reading. I love reading but with the kids and all, i did not have time to read before i actually fall asleep. I just fall asleep ;) Just bought 3 novels from our neighbourhood pasar malam, a 3-in-1 novel and 2 from a new author i do not recognize. It only cost me RM14/each because it they are second hands. Cool eh?! I read while expressing in mother's room in the office and it has helped alot. I got extra 1oz. extra almost everytime. Reading helps in calming me down?

I am actually in a netmeeting for some training with the Budapest and North America folks. I am just tired and not up to it. Later, there will be an announcement on the Permatang Pauh by-election. I am quite nervous actually. The country's future depends on it really. One good thing i like about this election is the fuel price was reduced by 0.15sen before the promised 1 Sept. Well, not much but it is better than nothing. I am just grateful in any way.


Things were quite hectic in EMIT for the past 2 weeks. We had "House" decoration competition. When i say "House" it is also known as "Rumah Sukan" like the ole school days. I am in Rumah Ungu or Purple House and i also the vice captain for Purple House. It was a very competitive event where all houses (purple, orange, blue, yellow, green, red) were trying to outdo each other. We had all 7 EMIT floors decorated in all 6 colours especially on individual cubicles. Purple went with Barney, some obvious purple character. I thought of suggesting Dibo the purple gift dragon but it is not as significant as Barney ;) or i'd have to sing "Hello hello my name's Dibo. Here is something that you should know..." LoL.

After the whole decoration hype has ended, we had EMIT Olympics on Saturday. It was so much fun playing all the typical family day games under the sun i.e: gunny sack race, captain ball, tug-of-war, beanie putt etc. Purple house won the over-all olympics, yeay! I ended up with a not-so-beautiful tanned face.

Friday 22 Aug was hubby's birthday. We didn't get to do anything much except for a nice family dinner at JM Bariani, Bangi. Made Aydin write his name on the birthday card and we had a small birthday choc fudge cake to share.

Kids: The kids are growing well. Aydin has increased his vocabulary usage. "Ta-yaaa!" (ta-daa!), "Tyre" (with the slang), "wait", "na-nak" (tak nak) etc. Sometimes it's cute but sometimes it is getting a bit annoying hehehe... like ta-yaaa for every single stunt he did.

Arif is trying to move forward and backward, on his tummy and also on his back. He does the backstroke faster than the "frontstroke". I like it when he cries for feeding and he knows that i am around. He will do this "mmm" sound as if calling "mummy" in his manja way. He is going to start his solid soon and i can't wait to introduce him to his first rice cereal. I have bought the organic sarawak rice from susuibu.com store just waiting for the right time to cook and feed Arif.
Ramadhan starts next week. I have been trying to store enough EBM (expressed breastmilk) for Arif hoping that milk production will not deplete due to fasting. I am trying to stock up in case he feeds more and i am not producing enough. I hope by introducing solid would help in this process.




0 comments: