10:54 PM

Arif is 1


Dang! i was trying to ensure that i make this entry before midnight and i missed it by 5 mins! Oh well, Monday was not my day anyway. Alot has happened today but Arif's 1st Birthday is the highlight for everything.


Yes, Arif is 1 and mummy is all emo as usual. We had a small birthday party for Arif on Saturday with Sesame Street theme. Arif had so much fun and he clapped after everyone sang the birthday song. Arif has cut his first tooth and it was the upper one. I think the 2nd one is making its appearance soon and it is also the upper one. The probability for babies to cut their upper tooth first is very rare and i believed my Arif is a ver special boy indeed!


The party went great though mummy almost went berzerk went everyone wanted to share the joy at the 11th hour. Bibik made lepak pisang (indon version) at the very last minute just when i had my timing all planned! Wan mummy brought fried chicken though it was not 'fried' prior to coming over. Wan brought marinated chicken... so much for fried chicken! Imagine everyone was trying to put in their share of menu at 1pm where the guest were expected to arrive at 4p.m! I managed to squeeze in some time to make the icing for Arif's birthday cake as i feel that is more important than the lepat pisag or the fried chicken or the maggi goreng or whatever was on the menu.


So in the end the party turned out alright. All food was on the table on time including the cake and all. Kids had fun and my coloring books did the trick. The kids enjoyed the coloring activity. Arif and Aydin was a bit shy (yes, Aydin was shy on that day). I can't wait for the pictures by Ariff Aris, our photographer for the day. I shall put up the link or the pictures as soon as i get them tomorrow. I am all excited. You can check out some of the pictures on FB.


It's getting late and i should get some sleep now. My mind is not working in full mode. Just completed my RCT at the dentist. Let's see when i will continue blogging hahaha.. i know, i have been bad with this lately. Too many things to do but too little time. The best thing is my keyboard is finally fixed!! I have all my letters back hence i can type faster but i am still doing it in the dark :p Nitey-nite!

0 comments: