6:37 PM

How it started

Welcome to the world of blogging! I am just trying myself out though i know one thing for sure i am not a good writer let alone a blogger. How this blog started? I am bored and my butt is killing me from sitting on this office chair for God knows how long, waiting for Hubby to come and fetch me home. The disadvantage of car pooling.

I am actually 36 week pregnant and just went for my ante-natal check-up earlier this afternoon. Bub is looking good, 70% engaged and doc is expecting another 2-weeks for bub to arrive. All i can say is, "Mummy is ready whenever you are ready bub!". Energy wise, i am all drained and physically i am waddling like a duck. I feel like there's something in between my legs and i can hardly drag my feet to walk!

As for my elder child, Aydin who is 26 months old who has the energy like an Energizer bunny, keeps hubby and i busy. Lately, he has been a heavy wetter at night. Poor Aydin... i hope it is not because of the new cloth diapers mummy is trying out on him. He also wets himself when he is wearing disposable diapers too. I do not think it is because of the diapers, i think it is more on the amount of pee he has lately. I will have to remind hubbles to potty train him before going to bed.

Hurray! Hubble-bubble just called saying that he is on his way. I am signing off for today. Hopefully you will hear more of me tomorrow or days to come. Bye!

0 comments: