5:49 PM

Tremor or Labor?

I just can't help it but to blog this experience down. It was around 4 p.m today where suddenly i felt lightheaded. I just got back from the loo and was experiencing some back pain or it was probably a mild contraction. I sat down in front of my pc and suddenly everything felt dizzy. I seriously thought i was going to pass out because i have had several of experience passing out especially during "that time of the month" so it was a very familiar feeling. The only different is i am not menstruating but i am expecting to give birth anytime soon. So i was telling myself this must be one of the sign of labor and i have to tell somebody in case if i actually passed out.

Minutes gone by and suddenly a friend came up to me and ask, "Did you feel the tremor?" I was like.. what tremor? Oh! It was a tremor.. i thought it was labor! Silly me! So much for experienced mother... duh! Signs of labor pun tak tahu. Yes, it was indeed a tremor because there was an earthquake or something in Sumatera scaling at 6.3 if i am not mistaken. Sigh... i am only at 12th floor and i have felt it. I wonder how's the folks in KLCC twin tower level 20 and above? Any expecting mum out there who's working at KLCC twin tower @level 29 maybe? :))

0 comments: