5:12 PM

New Camera & Malaysians @bank

Just bought me self a digital camera: Samsung L730. As part of EMTC2007 (EM Teambuilding Committee), we were awarded RM500/each to spend on company's account, yippee!! I was surprised because i have never heard of this award before except for ERC (EM Recreational Club) committees. I was contemplating whether to spend it on a holiday or reward myself with something special. Initially, i wanted to spend it on a holiday to Bandung (the RM0.05/way offer) and take the whole family + maid. The cost will take up around RM800++ for everyone. After a warm (not heated) argument with hubby and when he has finally gave me the green light, there was no more RM0.05 tickets!! It was quite frustrating though but looking at the bright side, i can buy something nice for myself. So that's when we have decided to get the digital camera. Not that we do not have a digital camera but the old digital camera was a Nikon with 128MB CF memory card (i doubt we can find a higher MB that is compatible with this camera in the market now), 3.2MP. It is not that bad and we have finally found a card reader that can read the memory card (from a clearance bin) but for convenience etc. i thought it would be a nice buy. Considering the latest features and functions that we get from this new camera... i can take Aydin's picture minus the blur!! Note: Aydin can never sit still so it is difficult to capture a nice picture of him.

On another note, i went to update my ASB account book today. Thought of saving some money (have not been doing that for the past... 1 year? and not that i have that much extra of it to save anyway) but looking at the crowd at the ATM, i thought otherwise. Taking advantage of my current situation ( big belly and all), i just asked the bank officer to just update my passbook. While waiting (it was about 5-10mins wait) to my surprise, nobody gave up their seat for me. I mean out of courtesy, they could have atleast offered me a seat. It was crowded alright and i was standing in front of those who were seated. A lady even rushed infront of me to catch the seat a man just left. So much for Malaysian and their courtesy! Aiyah... when are we going to change?!

I will try to update some pictures i took with my new camera soon. Now i have more the reasons to update the blog when the new bub arrives. I can't wait to share the pictures!!

0 comments: