11:38 PM

Shopaholic goes shopping... again!

Today is Friday and it's shopping day! To make things worse, there was a FJ Benjamin warehouse sale @Parkroyal for HSBC credit card member. Apalagi?! Shopaholic went crazy. Baity and Shafi went earlier to check out and i went after lunch hoping that the crowd is calmer.

It was calmer indeed. Got my share to try out some Raoul shirts and was able to choose La Senza panties and thongs and g-strings in peace. Basically i took my time checking out what they have. I do not fancy La Senza but it's the closest i can get to my favorite Victoria's Secret collections.

Damages done today was a bit painful to my pocket since it was not accounted for in this month's budget.

Then later off to the costume shop. I have 1 week to go before the ERC dinner. Tried on the Catwoman and didn't like it. It was something about it that didn't make me look 'sexy'. The word sexy is not defined as sexy in the normal dictionary. It is just that... i didn't like it. So after much help from the people at the store, i ended up with.... *secret* i am not going to tell until the day itself. It is going to be a surprise. It was not even in my list but i guess it's the closest i can get to the look that i want. So, stay tuned!!

0 comments: