10:42 PM

So many things to do, so little time

Today is pay day. Everyone is grinning from ear to ear in the office. The moment we got our pay slips, the grins slipped away. My total deduction is almost 1 month salary in nett. I have to start working on getting more rebate for this year's income tax. Will proceed with my online order from mphonline.com and deposit more $ into the kids' PTPTN accounts. Oh, not forgetting to contribute more zakat.

I met up with Esma and Nasreen for lunch @Dome KLCC today. Despite today is pay day, i only had RM8 in my purse. All the ATMs on the way was either out of service or had atleast 5 people queueing. So i decided to spend more time with the girls instead of wasting my time waiting in line. I guess all the EM employees were trying to withdraw their bonuses :) Esma looked as slim as ever, Nasreen is due anytime soon but she didn't look as big as she claims. She just looked... pregnant. This time is a smaller group. We missed KF because she had her morning sickness. Which reminds me i owe Nasreen for lunch. We wanted to have Godiva's ice blended kononnya. It was Nasreen's idea (blame it on the pregnant lady) but after lunch and choc cake with ice-cream and Tiramisu, Godiva was forgotten. I will have it the next time... before i chicken out after looking at the price ;)

Nurms mum is not doing so good. Nurms emailed us. She's coming back again. She said mum is weak and they took her home. She is praying that she will make it back on time to see mum. The earliest flight she got is today and arriving tomorrow. I hope everything goes well. Allah is great and i am sure He knows what is best for Nurms' mum. Let's pray for her family.

I got an email from kak mus. Her son Harris is admitted for ruptured appedicitis. He is around Aydin's age if i am not mistaken. He is still a baby and has to go through all this experience. I hope the doctors there get to perform the surgery as soon as the inflamation has subsides. This is another test from Allah the Almighty on her family. I had blogged her email few months ago on her survival from placenta incerta. She and her family is going strong having had to go through another ordeal in life. Insya-Allah everything will be just fine and Harris will recover soon.

ERC dinner is next weekend and i have yet to be happy with my costume. I am still looking for the best costume for that day. There are only a couple of Costume stores nearby but i have not found the perfect outfit. Let's wait and see what's my FANTASY.

I have started my mini online store in FB just for fun. Am trying it out but the goods are from a friend.

Oh no! Just got a yahoo! message from ct telling me that my pictures are in Kaer's vc Kenanganku. LoL so sweet of him... but the pictures were old pictures when i was... more than 60kg!! Tembam gila!! Anyway the thought that counts. Thank you KAER!! muaaahhsss

OK gotta go and sambung tengok vc *grin*

0 comments: