5:07 PM

C.H.A.O.S with a capital C

Last week was a very chaotic week for me. Aydin came back with a long scratch on his face resulted from a small 'disagreement' with another kid. Apparently he wanted to check out a toy gun somebody brought to school and the boy refused to give it to him. I do not know the actual scenario so i guess (from the usual observation when kids fight for toys) the were fighting for it and the toy gun accidentally scratches Aydin's face. I was shocked to see the long vertical scratch on his face when he greeted me at the door. So, mummy called teacher AGAIN to know if Aydin was bullying other kids. Alhamdulillah the teacher told me so far Aydin never initiates a quarrel but he still needs improvement in the "social" department or so she said...


The whole week of stressed caused me quite a number of hiccups. I went to a birthday party on Sunday later to find out that the party is supposed to be this coming Sunday (duuh!). We drove all the way to PJ on a SUNDAY just to find out that i screwed up the dates. Hubby was upset and i got the silent treatment tee-hee!


Then, i accidentally topped up a half-filled bottle of breastmilk in the mother's room fridge thinking it was mine. The 2 bottles looked exactly like mine (as if i sorang je la yang ada momslittleones bottles...) located at the usual place i keep my bottles (we have a mutual understanding on who stores where in the fridge) and it looked like my usual amount of milk except that there were TWO half-filled bottles ( i usually top-up whenever i can). Later to find out that those bottles were missing in the evening (before i left the office) and panicked. I called always every mums that i know but could not figure out the 'mystery'. Sageetha called me the next day and i spoke to another mum, Fadhillah apparently the OWNER of the 2 half-filled bottles. Shite! My mind was so screwed up and i topped up some body else's bottle? Hers is a daughter and mine is a son! Luckily it was only 1 oz. so we figured it was ok. The rule to become ibu susuan is kenyang 7 kali kan? So halalkan saja laa 1 oz tu because it was already at the nursery. Aiyaya...


Yesterday i was at Prince Court Medical Center for my endoscopy procedure. I had to fast from the night before and they made me "clear" my bowel with this yucky-salty solution. I had to go to the loo almost 10 times (it could have been more if i didn't try to hold it hahaha...). The interior of the hospital looks like a hotel but the rest is just a typical hospital. They sedated me and i passed out and the next thing i know i was back in the waiting room. I was anticipating the whole "watch what i do in that big screen" thing but... i guess i can just watch it on the CD they gave me. Alhamdulillah everything is good except for the gastric acid.


Later last night, a friend IM'ed me on facebook telling me that she knows the mother of the girl who got hit on the head by Aydin's block. The teacher told me that Aydin was throwing blocks and accidentally hit a little girl's head but what she failed to informed me was the girl got stitches from it! I ask for the mother's number from this friend and straight away called her today to apologize. I mean what would you do if the little girl is yours? Sigh, i feel sooooo bad and i know a simple phone call to apologize is not enough but Aydin is just a kid. All this happened in his 1st week of school. I wonder what else to expect in 1 year? Hubby said he would put the blame on the teachers if he was the parent. Kids do simple mistakes and teachers are meant to educate and ensure that everyone behaves. He is probably right.


Now does all this explain the chaos in my life? I hope to have a somewhat simpler and peaceful life soon... which i think is a bit impossible when you have younger kids at home ;) Let's do retail therapy... yeay!!

1 comments:

[rena] said...

oh my gawd syawa. that's a crazy episode!

these are the stuff that makes up who we are...super moms...crazy, but super still!