10:24 PM

The storm has passed... Trunki is the name

Finally (or i should not jinx the word yet?) i dropped Aydin off this morning without the infamous drama and left in peace and harmony. On the way to the montessori, we had a 'mother-to-son talk'. I don't remember what i told him but i remember the look on his face after i finished talking. He looked at me and said, "Mummy?" I know he is still my baby who has yet understand what the world is all about but i am sure he got the message. He is one clever boy and i really hope he will do better in his life once he is all grown up in the outside world. Now, mummy gets emo LoL. Anyway, things are looking better now so probably next month he can start riding in teacher's car to school.


Trunki. I am not sure if anyone knows what is Trunki but i saw this kid riding on a 'luggage' when we're in Genting last week. I swear it would be one of the coolest thing i would wish for christmas if i was a kid. Bad news is: 1. i do not celebrate christmas 2. i am no more a kid. OK let's rephrase it to it is the coolest luggage every parent must have (read: ME). I was browsing one of my favorite online store: http://www.thelilcaliph.com/ and there it was! the 'ride-on luggage' i saw at Genting. The one i saw was black and white and looked like a cow with its horns. The one from thelilcaliph has more colors. Trust me and check this out: http://www.thelilcaliph.com/e-Boutique/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=544. Cool eh? Now i have to find reasons to buy Trunki. I know Aydin would love it too. He can ride on it whenever he gets bored. I don't think a trip to Alor Setar is good enough reason. I need to organize a trip or HOLIDAY to anywhere... as long as i can justify this purchase to hubby LoL. Oh no! Shopaholic mode ON.



Enough said... i have loads of agenda on my mind at the moment ie.: what to wear to EMIT dinner this Saturday, where to polish my car etc. Nitey-Nite!


0 comments: